Disclaimer: I might be relapsing in relation to my US and Brexit news consumption … Now this is a running blog which I turn to, to obsess about running related things and this is exactly what I am doing now to distract myself from the news. I also just removed all news apps (but one) from my phone. Kinda going cold turkey … I will still keep up to date, but try to do it only once a day.
So … where was I … right running. After I missed my morning run due to too much coffee and too much US news …, during lunch there was hail and now it is raining. Well … it is rest week and I went yesterday, so all is good.
Back to obsessing about running. I thought it would be nice to switch the theme on my blog. 20 minutes later I realized it is a bad idea. However out of curiosity I clicked on my stats.
Here are my absolutely irrelevant findings:
- UK and US are competing for the #1 spot, with the UK leading by 6 points right now.
- There is no evidence of any Russian interference. Seriously are there no slow runners in Russia, is this a language thing? Does anyone have visitors from Russia on their blog? Just curious …
- #4 in popularity is Canada! Oh Canada!
- I want to say “hi” to my one visitor from Uzbekistan!
- There are also more people from India checking out my blog than from France! C’est la vie.
- There is also one visitor from the European Union!? Who is that guy? A tracking trick? The one russian slow runner, using a proxy to get access to my beachporn?
Other than that, it is still raining, but I am not that cruel my dear and so I leave you with one of my favorite beach pics taken at the end of 2015:
Do you remember 2015? We all have run many miles since then … and whoa … how the world has changed.