Change is what happens to me, a transition is how I adapt to change.
So … let’s just keep ignoring the change of season and instead look forward to transitioning back into daily life. What will be great about it?
- With the shorter days, it will be more likely that I witness a nice sunrise in the morning.
- I run when the sun gets up – that’s a simple rule to follow.
- I get to work a little before I head out and therefore split the day into nice chunks.
- I get to wear my autumn/winter running clothes.
- I get to enjoy a hot bath after a cold long run.
- … ok that’s all I got … I want summer back …
Today’s run was beautiful, rocks and pebbles all over the place, what a treat!